98.9 The Bear - WBYR
Official Contest & Game Rules for 2012 NFL U Pick EM
1. No purchase necessary. Must be at least 18 years of age. One entry per person per contest or game; duplicate entries may result in disqualification from the game or contest.
2. The BEAR’s 2010 NFL U Pick Em is held on-line at 989thebear.com and is operated by U Pick Em, INC. All winners will be chosen by U Pick Em Scoring Rules. Winners must be able to pick up any local weekly or grand prize they’ve won at WBYR Studios at 1005 Production Rd. Ft. Wayne, IN 46808. Decision of the judges is final. This contest is officially sponsored by UPICKEM, 317 N 11th Street, Suite 302, St. Louis, MO, 63101.
3. Employees of WBYR, Federated Media, and other radio stations, promotional sponsors including the Kelley Automotive Superstore in the 14/69 Auto Mall, Meijer and Wings Etc, plus all additional sponsors and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to win this WBYR contest or game. WBYR reserves the right to deny participation for any reason.
4. Winners are responsible for any prize obligation (insurance, taxes, licensing, etc.) and must meet all eligibility requirements.
5. Weekly prizes include $100 Gift Cards to Meijer and $50 to Wings Etc. Weekly winners week 1 thru 21 will receive this prize. The Grand Prize winner, to be determined at the end of the promotion will receive a 50” HD Flatscreen TV valued at $600
6. Winners and contestants consent to allow WBYR the use of their name, voice and/or likeness for promotional advertisements for the station with no monetary or other compensation.
7. Winners must waive any and all claims of liability against WBYR and their parent company Federated Media, its subsidiaries and all respective employees and agents, Tom Kelley dealerships its subsidiaries and all respective employees and agents for any personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of any prize. Winners must sign a liability form that releases WBYR, Federated Media, Tom Kelley Automotive and its subsidiaries, Meijer and its subsidiaries, Wings Etc and its subsidiaries, other owners and related entities from any liability.
8. Winners are solely responsible for claiming their prize and/or fulfilling travel arrangements. Prizes are to be claimed at the WBYR offices during regular business hours. Any prize not claimed within a 30-day period will become property of WBYR for an alternate winner to be drawn.
9. Winners must be able to produce proper identification to claim prize. Winner is responsible for all taxes, insurance, title and any additional fees. This includes, but is not limited to, all passport and processing fees. Other restrictions may apply.
10. No cash or substitute prize will be awarded in lieu of the advertised prize. Prizes are non-transferable. If a winner cannot accept the prize as offered or he/she fails to meet eligibility requirements, he/she shall forfeit the prize and the prize will become the property of WBYR or will be awarded to another contestant.
11. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received and number of correct NFL Picks.
12. Participants in this contest agree to the above rules, as well as, any additional rules, which may be implemented. Rules are subject to change without prior notification. Any rule changes will be published. Rules are available at the WBYR studios, 1005 Production Rd., Fort Wayne, IN 46808 during regular business hours, 8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.